Here they are so far:
- Your boobs always hurt…
- But they also grow.
- Morning sickness is a lie – it’s more like all day everyday sickness.
- Most of the time you won’t vomit, you’ll just dry heave.
- You’ll dry heave so much that your stomach will start to hurt and you’ll panic that something has happened to the baby but you feel so sick that all you can do is collapse on the bathroom floor and cry.
- On that note, you cry A LOT. Mostly about stupid shit – like ads.
- You become unbelievably tired and need sleep all the time.
- Bedtime usually rolls around by 8:30pm-9pm.
- You start to crave some weird shit. For example, my sandwich of choice is now: brown bread (HAS to be brown DO NOT mess with me), vegemite, avocado, onions, baby spinach and sweet chili sauce.
- Bloat becomes your best friend.
- You need to pee ALL THE TIME.
I really *can’t wait* for what the next eight months has in store!